Financial Services Director
Subaru of Niagara
Dealership: Subaru of Niagara
Family? Married to my wife, Ashley & have 2 kids.
Tayler, 14, F
Jamiee, 7, F
Hobbies: Volleyball, Riding my Harley, Golf
Most Passionate About? Work hard to plan for the future while still living in and for the moment.
Three Things I Am Most Thankful For?
- My family
- My friends
- My career
Most Influential Person in My Life? My girls – because when they were born everything became about them.
Four things my friends say about me are:
- Damn handsome
Best life skills:
- Work ethic
Most Important Qualities in a Vehicle?
- Performance, for me.
- Safety, fuel, economy, resale for anybody I care about.
Other than appearance, what is the first thing people notice about me:
Left-handed. There’s something in the Subaru water, there is quite a few of us…Co-workers and customers.
What is the one thing that people don’t notice about me that I wish they would?
The way I part my hair.
How do I spend my leisure time typically?
- With my family (soccer, gymnastics with Jamiee)
- Riding motorcycle (Harley Night Rod Special)
Things I Can’t Live Without?
- daddy/daughter moments
- Date nights with Ashley
- Volleyball night with my wife and friends
- Football Sundays
- Chicken wings
The last book I read and enjoyed was: Two kids working in retail doesn’t allow me to do the reading I would like.
Something only my best friends know about me: I will pass out at the first sign of blood.
Additional information I’d like potential matches to know: Saints fan.
If I were to get a tattoo it would be:
- Something about my girls
- Somewhere that wouldn’t hurt or make me pass out from blood
- Chicken wings
Salty or Sweet: Sweet.
My most embarrassing moment: No PG moments to reflect upon.
Bucket list travel location:
Astrological Sign: Aries
My lucky number and its significance:
Childhood idol Joe Montague, San Francisco 49ers
iPhone or Android? Android – because it’s better obviously.
Famous Person I most identify with:
Drew Brees – well-respected leader, great guy, great family man, appreciates the team.
Sean is someone who can be found with his family, golfing, and riding his Harley Night Rod Special in his leisure time. He can’t live without his daddy/daughter moments, date nights with Ashley, volleyball nights with his wife and friends, Football Sundays, and of course, chicken wings. As a true Saints fan, Sean can always hold true to being funny, loyal, wise and damn handsome as his friends would describe him.
The most influential people in Sean’s life are his girls, Tayler and Jaimee! When they were born, everything became about them!
WHAT HIS CLIENTS ARE SAYING
- I have to say, when my husband wanted me to go to a dealership, I was less than thrilled, my passed experience at another Honda dealer was not good at all. But entering Henley Honda, we were greeted by reception, we were pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to deal for our car, no one getting excited, listened to what we had to say, and made a great deal. Erin, showed us the car, let us drive it, explained a lot about it, it was nice to see that he was informed about the car, we had been to other dealerships who really did not know a lot about their vehicles. All in all it was a great experience, and I have to say I think it was one of the best experiences I have had in purchasing a vehicle. Thanks Henley HondaChristine
- We finalized the purchase of a new 2014 Honda Fit today. Our Sales Representative, Erin, was a professional as they come. He was always on time, his explanations were clear and he always had a warm welcoming smile.Phyllis & Richard
- Last week I purchased at 2014 Honda Civic. Amazing staff and service. Thank you Erin for all your help.Patricia L.
- The experience we had with Henley Honda and our sales consultant was great. While looking at different cars in the dealership one vehicle stood out to our liking and Erin a sales consultant jumped right in and went on and beyond helping with the decision of purchasing the 2014 Fit. Erin showed us the in's and out's of the vehicle and appreciated that the fact there was little high pressure salesmanship. We felt very comfortable with him.Joyce P.