Dealership: Henley Honda
Family? Mom, Dad, 2 brothers, 2 sisters
Kids? A son and a daughter
Hobbies: Making one-of-a-kind model vintage stock cars, playing hockey, cycling
Most Passionate About / Goals? I’m most passionate about living my life without regrets, appreciating what I have and being happy. My goals are to have a great quality of life and never losing my dream house.
Three Things I Am Most Thankful For? My family, Jen Kedwell, my dogs – Nassau & Paniolo, and having my dream home.
Most Influential Person in My Life?
Four things my friends say about me are: Loyal, smart, positive, generous
Best life skills: Communication, great listener, integrity, being supportive
Most Important Qualities in a Vehicle? Dependability, safety, looks.
Other than appearance, what is the first thing people notice about me: My sense of humour!
What is the one thing that people don’t notice about me that I wish they would? That I am the most honest person they will ever meet.
How do I spend my leisure time typically? Playing hockey, cycling, some golf, working around the house or in my workshop, travelling with Jen, reading, enjoying my dogs, and visiting family.
Things I Can’t Live Without? Dogs, Jen Kedwell, family, space of my own, dogs.
The last book I read and enjoyed was: I read 2-3 books per week during Fall/Winter/Spring and a few in the Summer. I don’t remember the last one – it was probably a spy novel or mystery.
Something only my best friends know about me: That I am the most honest person they will ever know.
Additional information I’d like potential matches to know: I have extreme integrity and put zero pressure on you to buy. I always under-promise and over-deliver and will never make a promise I don’t keep.
If I were to get a tattoo it would be: Someone would have to drug me and hold me down first, but I’d get the NASCAR logo around my left bicep.
Favourite Food: Steak / Caesar Salad / Baked Potato / Garlic Bread
Salty or Sweet: SWEET – Chocolate. Anything chocolate. Did I mention chocolate?
My most embarrassing moment: I honestly can’t remember! I don’t embarrass easily.
Bucket list travel location: Australia / New Zealand
Astrological Sign: Pisces
My lucky number and its significance: I don’t have one!
iPhone or Android? Android – I don’t have a reason. It’s a tool and to be honest, I don’t know the difference.
Famous Person I most identify with: Martin luther King and anyone else who would fight to end helplessness above all else.
Favourite Albums: I’m not really an album guy – more of a song guy:
Kashmir / Carouselambra – Led Zeppelin
Do You Feel Like I Do? – Peter Frampton
All We Are – Kim Mitchel
The Dance – Vince Gill
Mother, Father / Separate Ways – Journey
Anything by Josh Groban or Pink Floyd
Favourite TV Shows: US College Football, NASCAR, Golf Majors, the Tour de France
Favourite Movies: SSnow White & the Seven Dwarves, Avanti, We Were Soldiers, Lawrence of Arabia, Tora! Tora! Tora!, The Dirty Dozen
I live my life without regrets and appreciate everything that I have. I’m thankful for the people in my life like my family and Jen Kedwell. I’m also thankful that I own my dream home!
People who know me will tell you that I’m the most honest person you’ll ever meet and that I’m loyal, smart, positive and generous.
When I’m not at work, you’ll find me doing a whole bunch of things! I’ll be playing hockey or golf, riding my bike, travelling with Jen or just working around the house or in my workshop. I also spend my leisure time reading, enjoying my dogs and spending time with my family.
I’ll never make a promise that I won’t keep and people who come to me interested in buying a Honda should know that I won’t put any pressure on you to buy. I’ll just show you how safe, reliable and great looking our cars are, because that is what’s important to me in a vehicle.
- "Shamil, Ralph, Tom, Kevin and Alex took an experience that we were not looking forward to and made it enjoyable. With their guidance, we now have a vehicle that better fits our needs - we LOVE our new Pilot! Thanks to everyone. Always Honda, always Henley."BolstakBolstak
- I was suddenly without wheels and needed a car badly! I went to Boris at Henley Honda and can't say enough good things. Not only did he listen to all my wants and needs but took the time to point out vehicles and options he had available across 4 different lots! I chose the 2014 Honda Civic EX CVT and couldn't be happier. Not only did he provide an amazing car and an even better car shopping experience, he got me my car in 2 days! I have already recommended Boris to a few of my friends who had mentioned they were looking and will recommend Boris to anyone and everyone in the future who is looking! Thank you Boris & Henley Honda for everything!!!!Matt O'Dell
- I met Boris as a client of Henley Honda and was very impressed with his expert knowledge and ability to persuade me (not easily done). His enthusiasm to problem solve and sincere willingness to help exemplifies his dedication to clients. I highly recommend seeing Boris before making any purchase decisions.Laurie Rodgers
- A few weeks ago I have purchased my first Honda from Omar at the Henley Honda Dealership. I am in love with my new car. Omar went above and beyond making this as easy as possible for me. This is my first Honda so he made sure he explained everything to me about the car as well as made the financial process part easy. He conversed with me via email trough out the whole process and even helped with the color suggestions and accessories for the car. Thank you once again for this great experience!Vira Allman
- I got my Honda Last year in 2012, from the second i stepped into Henley Honda, i was treated with respect, kindness, and understanding. They worked personally side by side to make sure I got the everything I wanted in and from my Honda. Henley Honda is a great dealership, and I always tell people about them in hope that hey can love a Honda as much as I do Huge Thanks to the team at Henley Honda!!!!Mario Dabate
- My service advisor, Barry, booked me in super last minute with no issue at all. The car was repaired completely in less time than expected and I was given a ride to and from my home while it was in the shop. Thanks Henley Honda (and Barry)Anamitra S.